Friday, March 29, 2013

1,000 Views and Why I Love Short Hair

Last night, after a busy week of posting, this blog reached ONE THOUSAND VIEWS! I can't believe it and I'm so glad people are reading and (hopefully) enjoying my posts. Rather than making some gushy speech about how much I love and appreciate everyone (find that here), I made this. Enjoy!


10 Reasons I Love My Short Hair


#10- I Look Like The Biebs

I can't even look as sultry as him and I think he's only like 8 in this picture...
n
#9 - It's Ideal for Showing Off My Clip-On Earrings

How would I show these beauties off if I had all that hair in front of my ears?

#8 - I Would Make An Awesome Hoodie Model


Sorry, Kirtley. As soon as I saw this, I thought "that looks like my hair!"
Check out my friend's store, United State of Indiana, here.

#7- My Bed Head Is Better Than Yours


I've even gotten it from sitting in a chair...
m
#6 - I Compensate With Makeup When I Go Out


.
..which makes me look like Liza Minelli. Don't act like you're not jealous.
j
#5 - Combine #6 And #7 And You Get This


Good morning, beautiful.
j
#4 - It Makes Me Look Professional

Thanks, Salvatore!
d
#3 - This is What I Look Like With A Center Part


Yes, the mustache is real.

#2 - If I Were An Actress, I Would Seem Really Deep

Just like Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson
x
#1 - I Did It Before It Was Cool

5 years ago. And it wasn't cool, at all. 
This is real. Feel free to laugh.


I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND THANKS FOR READING!

1 comment:

  1. Just laughed out loud. A LOT.

    You are so brilliantly funny and we should be a writing team. In three nights, I will be sharing a bed with you and Lady! :)

    ReplyDelete